Change of Heartback to listings
Grand Harbourside Contemporary Masterpiece
4 Bed +Study+Library+Rumpus+Gym+Home Office & 5 Bath & 3 Car
Prestigiously located near Vaucluse Bay and Shark Bay Beach and positioned on approx 905sqm of near level land, this 2 storey, North facing, contemporary masterpiece is spread easily over 2 expansive and spacious levels of luxurious and resort-style living in a highly sought after neighbourhood.
Architecturally designed with a creative use of open space, high-end finishes, this grand proportioned contemporary home is perfect for modern resort-style living, low maintenance living & effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining.
Enjoying sun-soaked tranquillity with Shark Beach, Vaucluse Bay, Vaucluse Park & Nielsen Park Beach all literally just metres from the door, the flexible floorplan opens onto beautiful lawn, heated pool & hardwood decking, brilliant tropical gardens.
• Enormous formal lounge and dining area facing North with huge French window
• Stunning open plan gourmet kitchen with brilliantly designed sky lights & flowing to dining and family area seamlessly
• Very convenient 2 Streets access with 3 locked up garages
• 4 large double bedrooms each with marble en-suite
• bathrooms all with floor heating
• Huge home library, study (or 5th bedroom), separate gym and home office, and huge rumpus
• Sundrenched level front yard garden
• Large backyard heated 4X10m (approx) swimming pool
• Abundance of indoor & outdoor entertaining area
• Air con, surround sound (in/out), security alarm
• High ceilings, polished timber floor, chimney, large solar panel
Lease period 6 months – 2 years by negotiation
Inspect by prearranged appointment
Please phone Alison Coopes or Yuki Naruse between 11 am – 3 pm weekdays on 9363 0115
Eastern Prime Pty Ltd trading as Agency by Alison Coopes does not warrant the information provided in this document to be correct. All parties should rely on its own due diligence with regards to the material provided.
$5000 per week
Contact Alison Coopes 0419 433 229 firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak to one of our agents todayenquire now