PRIVATE EXECUTIVE RESIDENCEback to listings
DESIGN AND DISTINCTION – 4 BDRM PLUS STUDY
EOI Deadline Date 10th June at 2 PM IF NOT SOLD PRIOR
Impeccable craftsmanship, high-end finishes and innovative design define this cutting-edge, 4 BDR executive (freehold title) family home, in one of Australia’s most sought-after suburbs!
Cushioned in luxury and completely private, with a perfect north-east aspect, the exquisitely appointed residence is surrounded by lush landscaped gardens, tucked away in the highly sought-after “Babworth Estate”. The exclusive peninsula enclave hides a sanctuary devoted to sophisticated living & entertaining in one of Sydney’s premier addresses.
Featuring level lift access from double garaging to all floors. Offering a wealth of various living spaces, including home office, generous formal & informal entertaining areas, and an extraordinary state-of-the-art library & home cinema entertainment zone, occupying its own whole floor.
All entertaining areas offer free-flow living, framed in floor-to-ceiling glass, leading to large outdoor balconies & impressive garden, creating seamless indoor/outdoor unification bathing the home in light. A home you’ll never want to leave, or lock up and go. Enviable, convenient location, 8 minutes to the CBD, moments to ferries, Rushcutters Bay, shops & restaurants, exclusive schools, parklands, and shopping centres.
• Gated community estate
• Freehold title
• 4 BDR, 4.5 BATH, 2 CARS
• Approx. 550sqm
• Interior design by Walter Hermann and CARR Design
• Australian Jarrah parquetry flooring and limestone tiles
• C-BUS smart lighting
• Fully zoned air-con
• Motion and light sensors (automatic lights to all ensuite bathrooms)
• Back to base security with motion detectors on all levels
• Ample storage on all levels
• Private internal passenger lift
• Landscaped garden with room for swimming pool (STCA)
• Corian benchtops and butler’s pantry
• Lounge bar adjoining silk-upholstered cinema room
• Private master suite with spacious ensuite, walk-in robe, plus conservatory ceiling
• Wine cellar with approx. 7000 bottle capacity
To inspect by prearranged appointment, please call Alison Coopes on 0419 433 229 or email email@example.com
Contact Alison Coopesalison@alisoncoopes.com
Speak to one of our agents todayenquire now