ESTATE LIVING IN THE SKY - WHERE POTTS POINT MEETS DARLINGHURST IN ONE OF SYDNEY'S VIBRANT PRECINCTSback to listings
1600/227 Victoria Street, DARLINGHURST
Seclusiveness, luxury, glamour, and space in the heart of the East. Without dispute the finest penthouse in Sydney.
A whole rooftop garden and lawn for your family, friends, pets, vegetables and with all facilities and infrastructure at your fingertip.
Montmartre, the Top of The Town Penthouse is majestic in both scale (approx. 689m2) & aspect. (Flexible settlement terms available) Breathtaking views offer a 360* panorama of Sydney Harbour and its iconic landmarks, adding to its heady sense of living in the sky. Completely renovated in 2018, the 4 bdrm + study penthouse is entered via a private lift and combines sophisticated simplicity & prestige details, with vast glass expanses & soaring ceilings. A whole floor rooftop garden is its crowning jewel.
• Rooftop garden includes vast terraces, grass lawn and gardens by Will Dangar, caterers’ kitchen & 360* view of Sydney from ocean to mountains.
• The views are exceptional, looking over The Domain, Sydney Harbour and the CBD, capturing the Harbour Bridge and Opera House, and taking in the entire Sydney metropolitan area.
• The private elevator landing opens to main living room with apartment length terraces & bespoke fireplace.
• The marble chef’s kitchen includes butler’s pantry and caterers’ prep room.
• The majestic master suite includes dual ensuites, each with its own walk-in wardrobe.
• Three guest suites enjoy spectacular views. The fourth bedroom is currently used as a media room and equally there is a separate office. There is a separate storage room on title.
• The penthouse stands in the epicentre of Sydney’s cultural life, a two-minute drive from its CBD with two of Sydney’s most prestigious private schools on its doorstep and its most established shopping and dining villages – Woollahra, Double Bay and Surry Hills – just little further on.
• Pool, gym, pet friendly, 24hr concierge & 3 car valet pkg.
• The pair of chandelier’s above the dining table are French Rock Crystal
• The wall lighting in the guest bathroom is French 1940’s Bagues cut glass from the bird series
• The wall sconces in the main bedroom, are original sconces, again with French Rock Crystal
Expressions of interest
Flexible settlement terms
To inspect 227 Victoria Street Darlinghurst by prearranged appointment, please phone Alison Coopes 0419433229 or email email@example.com
Expressions of Interest
Contact Alison Coopesalison@alisoncoopes.com
Speak to one of our agents todayenquire now