Perched high on the hill, this impeccable residence delivers a low-maintenance, private and secure sanctuary for both families and downsizers, offering undeniable comfort and sophistication in a prestigious Bellevue Hill enclave.
Flooded with natural light, the home features a wonderfully versatile layout with designer interiors offering a choice of formal and informal living areas leading to an array of sunbathed alfresco spaces, with state-of-the-art security monitoring and access.
There is a newly renovated gourmet kitchen equipped with premium stainless steel gas appliances, while an inviting living area is warmed in winter by a gas fireplace.
Interiors enjoy a seamless transition to a superb view-swept terrace, perfect for entertaining, while a highlight is the top floor spa, capturing magical water views by day or by night.
Accommodation comprises three well-scaled bedrooms, two of which are appointed with ensuites including the master which enjoys access to the terrace.
There is a fourth bedroom/home office plus a rumpus with an ensuite, while additional features include a sauna, air conditioning, dark timber floorboards, quality carpet and plantation shutters.
Peacefully set back from the road with a large lock-up garage and the ability to park a further car off-street, this exceptional home boasts a dress-circle setting, moments to Plumer Road’s shops and cafés, Double Bay village, public transport and elite schools.
– 5 Bed 4 Bath 2 Car
– Striking designer interiors w/ both formal/informal living
– Breathtaking northerly harbour views all the way to Manly
– Superb sunbathed terrace perfect for alfresco entertaining
– Gourmet stone kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
– Well-proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
– Two bedrooms including master with chic designer ensuites
– Master enjoys access to terrace with valley/harbour views
– Family rumpus, home office/optional fourth bedroom, sauna
– Top floor spa enjoys magical harbour views by day & night
– Air conditioning, dark timber floors, carpeted upper level
– Gas fireplace in lounge, plantation shutters, storage
– Large lock-up garage and the ability to park a further car off-street
– Walk to prestigious schools, Plumer Road’s shops, cafés
– Close to Double Bay village, public transport, beaches
Inspect via private, pre-arrange appointment (including Sundays)
Please email Patrick Cosgrove from TRG on email@example.com or Alison Coopes on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sale by expressions of interest
Contact Alison Coopesalison@alisoncoopes.com
Speak to one of our agents todayenquire now