BELLEVUE HILL - Retreatback to listings
20 Arthur Street, BELLEVUE HILL
“Sanctuary in the city ”
Inspect by prearranged appt Thursdays and Saturdays.
Sun-drenched, north-facing home, perfectly positioned in blue chip location. Peaceful exec residence, 3 BDR + separate 2 BDR retreat. Special features include a number of individual spaces for privacy & outdoor entertaining all year round. Together with classic limestone finishes, French oak flooring and sophisticated lighting design. Other benefits include it’s glass infinity pool, spa, firepit and a dbl garage that would immediately convert to a playroom/studio. Bi-folding glass doors showcase spectacular views of CBD. Move in & unpack, or extend to triple-storey “Frank Lloyd Wright” inspired plans (current DA & CC approved) as the family expands. Close to shops, Cooper Park & prestigious schools.
• Approx 658m2 block
• 3 BDR + totally self-contained 2 BDR private guest/maids quarters
• 3 BATH
• 2 CAR garage- potential for studio/ playroom
• Full ceiling height dry as a bone storage room with dressing room lights.
• Master with steam shower ensuite & walk in robe
• Second BDR with walk in robe & seated make up area
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen flow to sunny terrace
• Bifolding doors on every level reveal gorgeous north-facing stunning views of city skyline and pink sunsets
• Top of the line kitchen, including Sub Zero fridge & Siemens stovetop and oven
• Grassy, French courtyard on entrance with 19th century Egyptian French gates
• Multi-level alfresco entertaining complex with firepit, BBQ, whole level outdoor dining
• Spectacular north west views of city skyline and pink sunsets
• Glass pool and spa
• 2 solar panels on roof for pool and hot water
• Huge dry storage under the garage
• New rebuild passion project executed by current owner, who is a qualified interior architect, with love and attention to detail.
• From the new roof to the floors, materials were chosen according to their relationship the house has to the majestic and historical Ghost Gum, under heritage from Queensland, that is the soul of the home.
• Finishes are beautifully contemplated and filled with story: 13th century French farm house door, 19th century Egyptian French gates, reclaimed timber from railway sleepers & Sydney Harbour Bridge, sandstone from the original building.
• Antique wallpaper, limestone and French oak parquetry and floor boards throughout create an elegant, timeless quality.
• Lighting used throughout to add warmth and atmosphere. 20 diff programmable settings for entertaining. Task lighting, including under-counter lighting for kitchen benches, lighting activated by opening in pantries, targeted recessed lights over sinks, counters and mirrors.
• Electric components easily managed remotely thru apps: security, alarms, door & gate access, pool & spa temperature, lighting. Fingerprint scanners & push buttons as backups.
• North West facing block bathed in sunlight from morning to late
• Approved DA and CC for 3 level house activated by outdoor work on the property. Water tanks in accordance with BASIC requirements for the building have been completed.
• Moments to village shops, Cooper Park & prestigious schools.
• Retreat to different parts of the property in this resort sanctuary.
• Move in and unpack. If the family expands later, extend to the triple-storey approved build.
Expressions of interest deadline September 23rd at 1 pm IF NOT SOLD PRIOR
FOR PREARRANGED APPOINTMENTS PLEASE PHONE ALISON COOPES 0419433229 in conjunction with Daryl Rosen Ray White Double Bay
Expressions of Interest
Contact Alison Coopesalison@alisoncoopes.com
Speak to one of our agents todayenquire now